Queenstown FAQ Page
Here are 3 common types and how they differ.
- Full Frame: Our Full Frame cabinets feature a flat face frame with
doors and drawers inset flush to the frame face. Full Frame cabinets are perfect if you’re looking for a more traditional or classic style. This style is ideal
for open cabinetry like book cases and entertainment centres.
- Beaded Frame: Beaded Frame cabinets feature a round or square
bead perimeter moulding at drawer and door openings. Beaded frame cabinets can look upscale or cozy country depending on door style and finish.
- Frameless: ‘European style’ or frameless cabinets have no face
frame. The doors and drawer fronts cover the entire face of the cabinet case, offering slightly more interior space. Your door choice drives the style of your space from sleek contemporary to classic Shaker.
- Regularly dust the surface using a soft, lint-free cloth
- For light stains, use a mild mixture of soap and water, followed by drying with a
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive pads, or scouring agents that may
damage the finish.
You can request a quote by filling out the online contact form on our website or by contacting us via phone at (506) 488-3161.
All our custom cabinetry is made of ¾” North American Plywood for the interiors,
shelves and drawers. Our face frames, door rails and stiles and decorative
mouldings are made of solid lumber.